Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday day time outfit is here...

The fair is in town this week, so I have short outfits for the whole weekend. Even my It's Friday Night! outfit is a short combo. It's getting to be the end of the season though, and shorts are going out of stock in various sizes. I try to only pick things that come in a fair range of sizes, but as the summer winds down its getting harder and harder to follow that. Now onto the outfit. I think this nail polish was my favorite for this summer! Such a gorgeous shade on.. I've kept it on my toes almost all summer long. I think this black top is great too, I wish I would have found it earlier in the summer! Go to www.tillys.com and check out their website, they have a lot on sale right now. Hope you like it and that you have a fabulous weekend planned!

Links:
Tank: http://www.tillys.com/tillys/variants.aspx?prod=205183100&ctlg=020_Girls&cid=1060&source=1&size=

No comments:

Post a Comment