Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rockin' some Big Stars this Tuesday!

These are definitely on my list of must have jeans for the Fall... Jeans are one thing I usually end up spending a pretty big chunk of change on.. I have a really hard time finding jeans long enough {I need at least a 35" inseam!}... But, I love the dark wash of these jeans. Big Stars have always been a favorite of mine... Ok, so now for the rest of the outfit. A cute decorative tank, paired with a blazer and striped flats tie this look together. I envision a messy side bun or a up-do of some kind with this outfit, show off those pretty earrings.  I think you could wear this look to the office {if you aren't working the corporate gig, and can wear jeans in the office}.... Would you wear it?

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment