Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A print dress and black riding boots on this Tuesday!

So today's outfit has paired a print dress with the classic and ever so fashionable black riding boot. I love the look of dresses with the riding boots. Throw in a longer black cardigan and a skinny belt {to use with the cardigan open, at your higher waist} and a couple accessories and you're ready to go! I'm actually wearing an outfit similar to this today. The tights keep your legs warm from the cool fall air... Let me know if you are loving the riding boots as much as me! Also, these boots are on sale at Piperlime right now for $139.50 {originally $189.00, I'm not sure if this is a permanent sale or a temporary mark down}, but feel free to peruse previous outfits, there is another pair of more affordable black riding boots in an earlier outfit. 

Links:
Dress: http://www.buckle.com/hurley-cleo-dress/prd-43770DS0000280/sku-8001050200

No comments:

Post a Comment