Thursday, November 22, 2012

Big Star skinny jeans, brown riding boots, and an embellished tank fromThe Buckle for Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday filled with family and friends!

I made this outfit for a friend and liked it so much I decided that I wanted to share it with you! I think these jeans are smokin' hot! Wow, I like a nice dark wash for a skinny jean {a little more flattering for everyone in my eyes!}.. I picked this embellished tank from Daytrip at The Buckle, and a Merona cardigan from Target.. Also picked up that bracelet from The Buckle... Let me know, would you wear this? Xoxo- OE


Links:
Cardigan:http://www.target.com/p/merona-women-s-artist-v-neck-ruffle-trim-sweater-assorted-colors/-/A-14030085#prodSlot=medium_2_58&term=cardigans

No comments:

Post a Comment