Monday, January 21, 2013

Bardot blazer, AE skinny jeans, and Nine West riding boots for a fashionable Monday look.

I started out with the black and white polka dot top from PacSun... I then wanted to put a blazer over it... This bright Bardot one popped out at me right away, its on major sale right now and they only have a few sizes left... So if you love it go pick it up! {If I remember correctly its under $40 now!}... Since I went with a colored blazer I chose black skinny jeans.. I'd tuck the polka dot shirt in and then wear the blazer over the tucked in shirt. Some great Nine West riding boots, {on sale for under $100 right now!} and some silver accessories. I think this is a great look for a stylish Monday in January. I hope you ladies agree! 


Links:
Top: http://www.pacsun.com/Fitted-Elbow-Sleeve-Tee/0805945,default,pd.html?start=51&cgid=womens-apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment