Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Using the sweater from Maurices post earlier today! 50% off one item... score!

I'd buy this sweater using Maurice's 50% off one item, special that I posted below! That would make this sweater under $20 (without shipping until 11.12.16)... It looks like a great fall piece. I gave the option of two different jeans. I picked the boot cut ones first, and then I was looking at those adorable buckles on the boots and thought the option of a skinny jean to show them off would be good too! So there are links to two different jeans. The splurge piece today are those amazing Frye boots. I cant say enough about them. I love my Frye's! The quality is just fabulous. Plus even better, these are on sale at 6pm!! I'd love to hear which jeans you prefer for your look. Are you a fan of the skinny jean or the boot cut?
 
 

Boots
Jeans
SkinnyJeans
Tote
Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment