Friday, April 14, 2017

A little spring fever going on over here......

I wanted to keep this outfit pretty simple. I love the blanket style kimono wrap. The colors in it are great, and its lightweight enough to pull of at springtime. The destroyed denim shorts are 40% off until Sunday {04/16/2017} so if you love them, try and score them in your size while they are on sale! They're the splurge item for the outfit if you wait and they aren't on sale, but still fairly reasonable full price. I think a favorite white tank is probably a staple in most closets, but these are super comfy if you don't already have a favorite. Those earrings are so chunky and I love that they help keep this look simple, but stylish! Lastly are these darling sandals. As of posting they had quite a few sizes available, yay! Tell me what you think!

Follow the links! ;)

Blanket Kimono
Shorts
Tank
Sandals
Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment