Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's daytime outfit!

TGIF! Today you get 2 outfit's.. A daytime outfit, and a It's Friday Night! outfit. This daytime look was inspired by a look that I saw, and loved on Pinterest... But, once I clicked the links, I found everything to be VERY expensive. I thought what better thing to do, than recreate a look like this with OE's guidelines! And I did! Tell me if you like it, or think its a good re-make! Have a great weekend, ladies!

Outfit that I saw on Pinterest: {website: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44961235}

PHOTO CREDIT:  WWW.POLYVORE.COM, CREATED BY MEGMLEE

Now.... Drum roll please.... Outfit Everyday's version! ;)

What do you guys think? Pretty good, huh? {Well if you hate it, I tried! :) }

Links to the affordable version:


No comments:

Post a Comment