Friday, June 22, 2012

It's Friday Night!

Here is a little treat for tonight's outfit!


Sorry, this song comes into my head every time I make a Friday Night outfit.... :) It's for fun, don't listen to it if you don't want to!


Soooo, I LOVE the It's Friday Night outfit this week. I love the bright dress, and I'm not going to mention the illegal things I would do for these high heels! Wowza! I need them, desperately. {Check out the link, so you can see the real detail of the shoe!} The belt shown is the belt used in the outfit of the picture. It was my favorite choice out of a ton of wide black belts that I looked at, I think Express did a great job matching them up! Let me know if you love it..




Lovin the heels too? Here is where to go! Liiiinks:
Dress: http://www.express.com/flutter-stripe-elastic-waist-dress-47832-3/control/page/4/show/3/index.pro#jsLink

No comments:

Post a Comment