Friday, June 1, 2012

TGIF! Outfit 1 of 2 today!

It's Friday! Hallelujah! This means two outfits today. One for a day time look, and an It's Friday Night! look. I made the daytime outfit a bit warm {It's been cold and not summer like at all in my neck of the woods}, sorry to everyone enjoying warmer weather right now! Imagine it in a cooler climate :). I love the look of clean, crisp white top, with dark jeans. I added sandals, because I like to wear jeans with flip flops sometimes! I picked this different, funky necklace. But the more I look at it, the more I fall in love with it! Hope you guys find something about the outfit you like too! See you back here for the It's Friday Night outfit! Ciao!

Links:
Thongs: http://www.victoriassecret.com/shoes/all-sandals/aasha-strappy-sandal-chinese-laundry?ProductID=38608&CatalogueType=OLS

No comments:

Post a Comment