Thursday, December 27, 2012

AE army green jacket, Daytrip jeans and Nike Balsa shoes for Thursday's outfit...

It's an American Eagle and Buckle day today, with everything found at those two stores. I picked a great jacket from American Eagle, paired it with a bright scarf {also from AE} and Daytrip jeans at The Buckle... Of course you'd need cute shoes too... So, I included one of my favorite shoe purchases last year, the Nike Balsa lite shoe. I didn't get it in white, but I did get them in gray and I wore them ALLLLL summer long. I got many compliments. They don't have a ton of sizes left, so make sure if you like them, to head over and pick up a pair before they're gone! Have a fabulous Thursday, ladies! Xoxo- OE


Links:
Jacket: http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=1383_1640_309&catId=cat4260032

No comments:

Post a Comment