Friday, December 14, 2012

White skinny jeans by Blank Denim, Gray Miz Mooz boots, and a chiffon blouse from The Buckle for Friday's daytime outfit....

I like today's white and gray outfit, with pops of turquoise... These boots are fabulous! They're also at the top of our budget and on sale at $149.99 right now. These will probably sell out, so if you want them, I'd snatch them before your size was gone. I also chose white skinny jeans by Blank Denim {but your favorite white skinny jeans will work perfectly!}, a gray blouse by Daytrip and some pretty Essie nail polish and flower earrings that I found from Piperlime. Hope you love this daytime outfit! Stay tuned for tonight's, 'It's Friday Night' holiday look {it's a keeper!}
Links:
Blouse: http://www.buckle.com/daytrip-chiffon-shirt/prd-83700I6966KQJ/sku-5038600600

No comments:

Post a Comment