Friday, December 14, 2012

It's Friday Night- Holiday Edition!

I absolutely LOVE this dress...... It reminds me of one that Blake Lively wore in white. {I'll try to find a pic}... I think the back of the dress is beyond GORGEOUS {and it's also why I included the back picture}! I played around with many different shoes, and settled on these Jessica Simpson platform pumps... They've got a sheer material on the top... I think they'll look great. You could also wear a pair of black tights with this dress {for those of you in colder climates!} and still look just as fabulous. I chose a black and white clutch, and some simple post earrings. Essie lux effects will make your nails pop just as much as the dress. I hope you guys love this as much as I do! Have a great weekend, ladies! Xoxo- OE


Links:
Heels: http://www.dillards.com/product/Jessica-Simpson-Greeta-Platform-Pumps_301_-1_301_502992406?df=03710252_zi

No comments:

Post a Comment